Grosvenor Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Apr 1, 2021 - NEWS RELEASE
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 1, 2021. Grosvenor Resource Corporation (\'Grosvenor\' or the \'Company\') reports the departure of Harvey Kardos from its board of directors. To fill the vacancy, the Company is pleased to announce the appointment of Tyler Friesen, CPA, CA.
Mr. Friesen has been the Company's CFO and Corporate Secretary since his appointment on February 12, 2015.
The Board of Directors would like to thank Mr. Kardos for his years of service and wish him good fortune with his f
- Sun Feb 28, 2021 - Second Quarter Report
- Mon Nov 30, 2020 - First Quarter Report
- Mon Aug 31, 2020 - Fourth Quarter Report
- Sun May 31, 2020 - Third Quarter Report
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 - Second Quarter Report
- Sat Nov 30, 2019 - First Quarter Report
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 - Fourth Quarter Report
- Fri May 31, 2019 - Third Quarter Report
- Thu Feb 28, 2019 - Second Quarter Report